Turning the design into reality
All of our construction works are carried out by our in-house building company, dovetailing with our dedicated installation teams, giving you peace of mind.
Your project manager will keep you informed as to the progress of your conservatory or orangery and will be your point of contact should you wish to discuss anything relating to the project.
- Detailing the exact dimensions of the agreed design and how it will connect to the existing house
- Considering the impact of the area for services and drainage
- Sourcing a matching brick finish
- Final check on your specific requirements
- Ordering the materials
- Building to exacting standards as detailed at survey point keeping the site clean and tidy
- Completing basework that provides strength, stability and thermal efficiency
- Site assembly of window and door frames and the construction of the roof
- All glazing and weathering to join the existing house
- Installing the window boards
- First fix electrics
- 2nd fix electrics
- Full cleandown
- Application of weathering seals
- Clear site
All of this leaving you with a wonderful glassroom to enjoy for years to come.